Restore your smile for the summer with dental bridges. Dental bridges are a highly effective form of tooth replacement therapy designed to accurately fill in voids left behind by missing and lost teeth by directly attaching to nearby or neighboring teeth for a durable hold that will last. Dental bridges look natural and will closely match the natural look of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the amazing benefits that dental bridges can provide:
– If you have lost or missing teeth, it is possible that your jaw may appear sunken in. This look can be corrected with a tooth replacement therapy such as dental bridges.
– Missing teeth can affect your speech and eating abilities. Dental bridges help restore the skills lost by missing teeth.
– Dental bridges are a highly effective cosmetic restoration service designed to replace missing teeth with natural-looking alternatives.
– A single dental bridge can last over a decade and potentially for the rest of your life.
– By filling in gaps in your smile with dental bridges, you can lower your risk for gum disease and tooth decay, and prevent nearby teeth from shifting or moving.
If you require a dental bridge treatment, please call Foster Dental so we can get you in to see Dr. Anthony Foster and our team as soon as possible. Our office is located in Brooklyn, New York, and we can be reached at 718-673-8060. We look forward to seeing you smile bright this season.